Seven years in Vienna (August, 1907--August, 1914) a record of intrigue
February 5, 2013
Revelation of some matters in indirect way.
Apt to the title my review, this book enlightened me on several matter such as
1) Possible motives behind Archduke Franz Ferdinand & Duchess of Hohenburg assassination & reason it took place outside Austria.
2) Selfishness of magyar agrarians led to hunger crisis in Austrian. Their complot & means to prevent other states/countries to export agriculture product esp Servia & Argentina to create monopoly & how this degrading prestige of Austrian goodwill breaking the loyalty their subject.
3) Possibilties of insider/Austrian behind assasination Imperial family we consider this factors brought by the author
- Empress Elizabeth possibly bcoz Her never ending journey cost Ustria arms &legs.
- Crown Prince Rudoplh - to prevent Austria from having very modern, very knowledgable, liberal & popular with mass public Emperor that will bring Austria forward & raised the the dignity of His country.
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand - The most hated man in Austria that having ambitious commoner as his wife. He lacked of tact & diplomacy. He was very popular among slav. Possibly his murder in Servia purposely taken place there to force world war & accused servia for it.